Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wasabi Champ

Yesterday we went to 1Utama. Nothing specific to do, just hanging out there. The thing is, at night, we went to eat at Sushi Zanmai. After the meal, we had a very stupid game invented by our own Teguh (Damn u Guh!). Soooooo.... The rule of the game is very simple, we eliminate the players one by one by playing rock-paper-scissor until 1 person is left, and that person have to eat 1 sushi (tamago-maki) plus lot of wasabi paste. By a lot I mean... A LOT!!!!!

So the first one to eat is.... LUNG2!!!! LOL... I still had my laugh at that time.

After the second game, I laugh no more.
Why? Coz i eat 4 times IN A ROW!!!! WOW...

The last one to eat is Vincent (thank goodness not me again)... LOL...

And at last we force the other three, Enrico, Vico and Teguh to eat as well... LOL!

Meet Jeremy, the wasabi eating champion of the day...

N.B. Videos will be posted later

No comments:

Post a Comment