Saturday, January 24, 2009

20

I'm (finally) 20!!! Yeah, 23rd January is my Bday... LOL... It's a special one!

So at 23rd we have 2 assignments (the gift from Monash, damn!) so I expect the others didn't remember my Bday. I mean, I'm totally ok about that, coz the assignments are pretty hard... But then, the next day Lung2 asked us whether we want to watch Red Cliff 2 (A damn good movie, must watch), so I said YES!

Later that night (at 23rd), we first went to Ming Tian to eat. LOL, the alibi is that Teguh is hungry, whether it's true or not, lots of thx to u man! And when we reach there, from outside the place I saw Lung2 lighting up a candle on a CAKE!!! WOW! I'm totally surprised! I really didn't expect this one! There you go, a really smart planning by Vico, Teguh and the others!

Vico told me that he and Lung2 went to Pyramid at 6 to get the cake (Thx a lot guys) and Ibnu and Teguh stay with me to, FOOL me! LOL... Nice move!!!

Thx very much for the cake guys, u are the best! Thx for making my 20th Bday a special one!!!

N.B: Photos will be on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment