Thursday, December 25, 2008

Enter the Guitar Geek...

Figured out that most of my friends actually have a blog here, so moved here from LJ (where the main purpose is to look for DL links for J-Dramas... ) LOL~

So yeah, name's Jeremy, 19 livin at KL Malaysia @ the moment! Hometown Jakarta, Indonesia... Studyin @ Monash MY, entering my 3rd year... I love guitars. Playing them. Destroying them. LOL... JK... Basically I'm sum1 u would usually call a rock star wannabe... Maybe I'm a wannabe, maybe I'm not. We'll see later... I suppose I know quite much bout guitars, so if any of u hv any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Own an Ibanez S320, Marshall MC15CD and a Zoom G2.1u pedal... I'm now looking for those analog stomboxesssssss.... It's driving me crazy how those small boxes are damn expensive. Need a couple of more months to finish up my pedalboard then...

I actually dunno why I suddenly write blogs... LOL... Maybe cause lots of my friends also created blogs and it's kinda interesting to share your thoughts! HAHA... And here I am, talking bout guitars... LOL... Hope u guys will give a damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment